On-Site Decision Days
Alazay Maldonado | On 07, Jan 2018
January is a popular time for college deadlines. January 1 and January 15 deadlines are quickly approaching. The Hudson Catholic student service department is hosting on-site decision days for 3 colleges in our area. Admissions counselors from NJCU, Saint Peter’s University, and HCCC will meet with seniors to offer acceptance to their institution on the spot, as long as they meet the acceptance requirements.
All seniors interested are asked to sign up through Family Connection under the College Visits link.
1. WEDNESDAY January 10, 2018: SAINT PETER’S UNIVERSITY
Starting at 9am
- Completed and printed application (Common App or SPU app)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- GPA: 80 and above (approx.)
-SAT: 980 total, at least 440/450 in each section
-ACT: 18 composite
-Test optional = MUST have additional 500 word essay (prompt provided on
- Nursing majors cannot participate.
2. WEDNESDAY January 17, 2018: NJCU
Starting at 10am
- Completed and printed application (Common App or NJCU app)
- MUST BRING A COPY OF CONFIRMATION PAGE OR EMAIL
- College essay
- Personal statement
- GPA: 75 and above (approx.)
- Optional letter of recommendation
- Official high school transcript
– SAT: 700 and above (EBRW and Math combined)
– ACT: 18 composite and above
3. WEDNESDAY March 7, 2018: HCCC
Starting at 8:45am
(Students must arrive at HCCC Journal Square by
8:45am. This will be an all day event.)
Signups end 24 hours prior to the events. Good Luck to all seniors during this acceptance season!